About TES Clinic
Welcome to TES Clinic for Face & Jaw. “TES” stands for “The Esthetic Solution” We are an oral maxillofacial specialist clinic dedicated to Dentofacial Esthetics and treating issues arising from the teeth, oral cavity, jaw bone, facial skeleton and face.
It is a unique clinic that serves to treat problems arising from both the soft tissues of the face and underlying facial skeleton.
Meet Dr Seah
Dr Seah Tian Ee is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon with a special interest in facial aesthetic procedures and the correction of jaw anomalies.
He was the scholarship recipient of the Health Manpower Development Programme in 2009 and trained in the United Kingdom for facial aesthetic surgery
Dr Seah was honoured to serve as the past President of the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Singapore. Besides local conferences and workshops, he has been invited to various conferences and symposiums around the world such as the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Macedonia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Korea to share his knowledge.
Dr Seah is the course director for the Botulinum Toxin Injection Workshop” for the Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Singapore; and is a lecturer and instructor at the annual “International Cadaver Workshop on Facial Contouring & Maxillofacial Aesthetic Surgery” in Korea.
His talents are not limited to the clinics. He has also co-authored a surgical manual with his mentor, Prof. V Ilankovan on “Local flaps in facial reconstruction: A defect based approach.” He has collaborated and contributed to chapters on cleft rhinoplasty, correction of post traumatic nasal deformities, facelift, facial anatomy and blepharoplasty in surgical textbooks. He has published articles on surgical techniques e.g. simultaneous rhinoplasty and orthognathic surgery in peer reviewed journals. Dr Seah is also an artist besides painting in his spare time, he had illustrated for surgical manuals, chapters and articles.
When called upon, Dr Seah also volunteers with charitable organisations to help repair cleft lips and palates and treat other maxillofacial diseases and deformities.
His clinical interests are in the areas of combined rhinoplasty and orthognathic surgery, non-surgical and surgical facial aesthetic procedures, treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders and oral-maxillofacial pathology. He also does routine oral surgery such as wisdom teeth removal, dental implants etc.
Why jaw surgery with TES clinic?
- Rhinoplasty and jaw surgery may be completed in the same visit
- Wisdom teeth removal and dental implant procedures can be planned with jaw surgery
- Able to tailor treatment to individual features
- Works closely with other established dental teams/ orthodontists to create a functional and esthetic bite
- Surgical Facelift
– V Ilankovan, TE Seah
– Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for the Clinician
- Augmentation of the nasal pyramid: “saddle-shaped” and lateral deformities
– V Ilankovan, TE Seah, Michael Perry
– Atlas of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery – Post Traumatic Deformity
- Face and scalp
– V Ilankovan, TE Seah
– Gray’s Applied Surgical Anatomy
Articles in Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Rhinoplasty as an Adjunct to Orthognathic Surgery:: A Review.
Seah TE, Ilankovan V.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2023 Feb;35(1):115-126. Epub 2022 Nov 3. Review.
- Esthetic Occipital Augmentation With Computer-Aided Design-Computer-Aided Manufacturing Prefabricated Customized Polymethyl Methacrylate Implant: Comparison of Planned and Final Results. Ming-Chi Hsieh A, Kuan-Chou Lin C, Hou-Ren Jiang S, Seah TE.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020 Jul;78(7):1191.e1-1191.e8. Epub 2020 Mar 13.
Address: 304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza Suites #05-42, Orchard Medical Specialists, Singapore 238863
Phone: +65 6737 0552 / +65 9735 9930
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm